Northern Engineering Solutions Limited - Northumbria KTP Associate vacancy
An opportunity for engaging in a KTP involving multi-disciplinary research around analytical science, sensor technology and machine learning at Northumbria University. The KTP is in conjunction with Northern Engineering Solutions Limited and the contract is for 27 months.
The closing date for applications is the 26/06/19.
The key benefits of the job are as follows:
- To take a leading role in an ambitious project concerned with helping Northern Engineering Solutions Ltd (NESL) to revolutionise effluent analysis in industry.
- Potential to be retained in a permanent position within the company at the end of the project
- £2,000 pa professional training and personal development budget
- Residential leadership & management programme at Ashornehill College https://www.ashornehill.co.uk/
- Potential for performance-related bonus
The URL to the advert on the Northumbria University vacancies website is as follows: https://tinyurl.com/y4jc6rmn
More information can be found at: