Visit the UKRI Coronavirus Hub for the latest information on the vital work of UKRI in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, including grants and awards that are available, as well as the continuing call to fund ideas to limit the outbreak and protect life.
Get Funding for Ideas That Address COVID-19
- Project length: 12-18 months
- Closing date: none - apply at any time
- Funding: 80% of the full economic cost (fEC)
Proposals are invited for short-term projects addressing and mitigating the health, social, economic, cultural and environmental impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak. UKRI will support excellent proposals of 12-18 months duration that meet at least one of the following:
- New research or innovation with a clear impact pathway that has the potential (within the period of the grant) to deliver a significant contribution to the understanding of, and response to, the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts.
- Supports the manufacture and/or wide scale adoption of an intervention with significant potential.
- Gathers critical data and resources quickly for future research use.
Further information can be found here.