This live instructor-led online course provides an introduction to Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), aimed at complete beginners. The course is also ideal for analysts or technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
This course explains the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of Differential Scanning Calorimetry instrumentation, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with small class sizes. Delegates are able to ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A or chat box.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Scheduled course price: £175 + VAT per delegate
This is module 3 of the Absolute Basics of Techniques for Determination of Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules course.
CAMS members receive a discount of 20% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 24 hours in advance.
To find out more and register visit: https://www.anthias.co.uk/online-training-courses/absolute-basics-Differential-Scanning-Calorimetry