This live online training course provides an introduction for complete beginners to Gas Chromatography (GC) and Gas-Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of the gas chromatograph and the mass spectrometer, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with small class sizes. Delegates can ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A or chat boxes.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Gas Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
Duration: Total of 6.5 hours.
Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
CAMS members receive a discount of 20% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 24 hours in advance.
To find out more and register visit: https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/AB-GC