This live online course provides an introduction to Karl Fischer Titration (KF), aimed at complete beginners. The course is also ideal for analysts or technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
This course explains the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of KF instrumentation, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Karl Fischer Titration (KF).
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with instrument parts & consumables to see. Participants are able to ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the chat box.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Scheduled course price: £75 + VAT per delegate
CAMS members receive a discount of 20% for this course (membership name required).
To find out more and register visit: https://www.anthias.co.uk/online-training-courses/absolute-basics-Karl-Fischer-Titration