This live and interactive Virtual Classroom training course provides an introduction to Mass Spectrometry Imaging, aimed at complete beginners. The course is also ideal for analysts or technicians looking for a refresher in the technique.
You will learn about the different types of MSI (DESI, MALDI & SIMS), the principles and components of the mass spectrometer, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
This course describes a number of industries and their application of MSI.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Mass Spectrometry Imaging.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with instrument parts and consumables to see. Delegates can ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A or chat box.
Duration: 6.5 hours.
Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
CAMS members receive a discount of 20% for this course (membership number required).
To find out more and register visit: https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/absolute-basics-mass-spectrometry-imaging