These online bitesize courses will provide an extensive and detailed introduction to Good Distribution Practices in the Pharmaceutical industry, covering best practices with practical examples.
For those who are new to Good Distribution Practice for medicinal products as well as those who are looking for an update to their existing knowledge these webinars will help you to be familiar with the requirements of your Pharmaceutical Management System (Quality Management System) and understand specific hot topics related to supply chain including roles and responsibilities and storage and transport.
The cost per bitesize course is £150.
There are 6 Bitesize courses in the programme and if you book all 6 courses, you will receive a 20% Discount, reducing the price from £900 to £720 for all 6 courses.
Relevant for staff who are aspiring RPs and work in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Purchasing, HR, Logistics or Production.
There are 6 Bitesize courses in the programme, as follows :
- Route Qualification and control - 8th January 2021
- Overview of a QMS - 5th February 2021
- Supply Chains - 9th April 2021
- The role of the RP - 11th June 2021
- Role of support departments - 16th July 2021
- Temperature Mapping - 3rd September 2021
- Route Qualification and control - 5th November 2021
- For more information on the course content of each course, click here
The learning outcomes are as follows :
- Provide you with an understanding of the requirements of a Pharmaceutical Quality Management System
- A better understanding of the importance and complexity of GDP supply chain
- Provide attendees with a better understanding of the requirements for becoming an RP and what it means to be an RP
- A better understanding of the importance of all departments having at least a basic understanding of GDP and how it can be a benefit to involve them in key processes
- Understanding on storage and transportation according to GDP and Temperature Mapping
will provide attendees with a better understanding of planning routes, selecting appropriate shipper solutions and how to document them