The Qualified Person relies on the Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS) to be able to fulfil their legal and operational responsibilities. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the requirements of the UK Study Guide. Scenarios and exercises are used to provide practical examples of how quality systems can be implemented in the real world.
A key course for all aspiring QPs, it will also be of benefit to anyone working in both quality and operational roles. In particular, this course is of direct relevance for those working in quality compliance or quality system roles, providing the latest updates required for Continuing Professional Development.
By the end of the course you will know and understand:
- The key role the PQS plays in ensuring quality and compliance
- The key elements of a PQS
- The role of PQS
- Monitoring and oversight of the PQS
- The current regulatory expectations for PQS and how these can be achieved
- The interpersonal skills associated with maintaining a robust PQS infrastructure
The full venue details including address will be provided in the Planning Your Visit email which you will receive once you have booked a place.