This is a packed day that explores everything involved in becoming a Qualified Person (QP). Attendees are encouraged to ask as many questions as they like to ensure that you leave with a clear understanding and can make an informed decision whether being a QP is for them or not.
We cover the role of a QP, the level of commitment expected of a QP, what you can expect from the RSSL training programme and the Viva assessment process and also look at the importance of the Sponsor as a mentor and the support they should provide throughout the training process.
Our QP Roadshow events are suitable for :
- Those interest in becoming a QP
- Anyone who wants to know what it takes to become a Qualified Person
- Fully understand the Viva Assessment process
- Sponsors who want to understand more about the QP Sponsor role
- Budget holders who want to understand what is involved and the costs
- Those who want to know how RSSL structures it training programme and how it differs from other suppliers
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand what is involved in becoming a Qualified Person
- Understand what makes a ‘good’ QP
- Know what the opportunities are for the QP
- Be aware of the requirements and expectations for QP Sponsors
- Understand a QP Assessor’s view