41st BMSS Annual Meeting
The BMSS Executive Committee has selected Sheffield as the host city for BMSS41 (2020). Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a most appropriate venue for the society’s Annual Meeting - anchored by the research groups’ of Professor Malcolm Clench and Professor Simona Francese. SHU provides state-of-the-art lecture theaters and recently refurbished social & exhibition spaces. The SHU City Campus is at the hart of an energized and readily accessible city with many affordable hotel options.
A vibrant national mass spectrometry society is in everyone’s interest, …academia, industry & vendors alike, so we warmly invite you to join us for BMSS41 in Sheffield.
- 8-10th September 2020: BMSS41 Annual Meeting & Exhibition
- 7-8th September 2020: BMSS Introduction to Mass Spectrometry Course
- 8th September 2020: BMSS Careers in Mass Spectrometry Workshop
- 9th September 2020: BMSS41 Conference Dinner (at the Cutlers’ Hall)
- 10th September 2020: BMSS Annual General Meeting
Find out more here