Day 2 of CAMS Conference 2021 will include a range of short presentations for CAMS Academic Members and community partners. Chaired by Paul Ferguson, Associate Principal Scientist in seperation science at AstraZeneca, we'll hear about novel separation and detection approaches being pioneered by industry and partners active in the field.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Tony Bristow, CAMS Industry Advisory Board - Providing an Update on the Board's Activities
- Matthew Turner, Loughborough University - Sampling, Sampling, Sampling!
- Chiara Giorio, University of Cambridge - Organic Compounds in Ice Cores: New Proxies for Paleoclimate Reconstruction and New Analytical Challenges
- Ana Rodriguez Mateos, King’s College London - Analysis of Polyphenols in Biological Samples Using LC-MS: Challenges and Recent Advances
- Bob Pirok, University of Amsterdam - Skills Session: Theoretical and Practical Rationale for 2D-LC, Instrumentation, Modulation and Method Development
- Giles Edwards, RORO - Mass Spectrometry in Developing Countries
- Steven Lancaster, FASTA - Analytical Science Capacity Building in Africa