Day 3 of CAMS Conference 2021 will include a range of short presentations for CAMS Academic and Industry Members, as well as community partners. Chaired by Andy Pitt (Professor of Chemistry at the University of Manchester) and Tony Bristow (Principal Scientist for Measurement Science and Development at AstraZeneca) we'll hear about technology and skills in data evaluation and visualisation, requirements for better modelling and prediction, and about machine learning and other AI approaches.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Lucy Johnson, CAMS BEAM (Knowledge & Skills Exchange) - Providing an Update on the Panel's Activities
- Vicky Hilborne, University College London - Data Collection and Processing: an Indoor Air Pollution Case Study
- Allison Gardner, Keele University - Data Science: How to Get it Right
- Souda Chu, University of Strathclyde - Uncertainty in Measurement
- Simon Watson, GSK - AI and ML apprenticeships - Upskilling for the Future of Analytical Chemistry
- Alison Norden, University of Strathclyde - Skills Session: Chemometrics Taster