Day 4 of CAMS Conference 2021 will include a range of short presentations from CAMS Academic and Industry Members, as well as community partners. Chaired by Melissa Hanna-Brown (CAMS Executive Board Chair) we'll hear the latest from research councils, partner forums and CAMS Awardees working with novel instrumentation and techniques.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Ali Salehi-Reyhani, Imperial College London
- Hannah Lilley, EPSRC - Analytical Science Big Idea Launch
- Laura Finney, BBSRC
- Caroline Pritchard, LGC - Skills Session: Impact and Benefits Reporting
- Samantha Mora, Waters Corporation - Making Accurate Mass Accessible
- Paul Greenwood, UKAS - Learning from Lockdown and Priorities for the Future
- Geraint Morgan, Open University - Down to Earth: From Sniffing Comets and Mars to Submarines, Scotch Whisky, Cancer, Perfumes, Bedbugs and More….
- Chris Harrington, EuraChem - A Focus for Analytical Chemistry in Europe
- Julian Braybrook, Government Chemist - Keynote Closing Speech