This event was a live webinar facilitated by the Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) where our 2020 Fellows presented their latest research developments, its application, reach and impact - click here to view the session recording in Vimeo.
CAMS 2020 Fellows
- Dr Brianna Heazlewood from the Universities of Oxford & Liverpool - Developing a Versatile Magnetic Radical Filter
- Dr Chiara Giorio from the University of Cambridge - Combining microfluidics with mass spectrometry for the continuous flow analysis of organic compounds in ice cores
- Dr Michael Baker from the University of Manchester - Advancing Resonant Inelastic X-ray Scattering for Actinide Analytical Chemistry
- Dr Natalie Belsey from the National Physical Laboratory & University of Surrey - Understanding formulated product performance using stimulated Raman scattering microscopy
- Dr Rachel Schwartz-Narbonne from Sheffield Hallam University - Sheffield Hallam University
Dr Michael Wilde from the University of Plymouth - CAMS Lecturer in Bioanalytical Measurement and Volatolomics
CAMS 2020 & 2021 Poster Competition Winners
- Sonalika Jain from RSSL - Nanoparticle Characterisation
- Dr Vasundhara Tyagi from the University of Bath & Visiting Researcher at the National Physical Laboratory - Multimodal image registration and sensitivity analysis with Stimulated Raman Scattering microscopy and Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy to study drug permeation across skin
CAMS encourages you to promote this event via your personal and professional networks. Please don’t hesitate to contact CAMS with any queries or for further information.
+ 44 (0)20 8943 7407
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://cams-uk.co.uk