Measurement uncertainty evaluation for sampling and analysis in the context of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
The workshop will be held on 19-20 November 2019. The workshop is kindly hosted by BAM at BAM headquarters, Unter den Eichen, Berlin, Germany with support from EUROLAB-Deutschland.
For more details and to register, click here
The workshop aims to discuss*
- New provisions in the recently revised Eurachem Guide “Measurement uncertainty arising from sampling”
- Improved methods for evaluating uncertainty from sampling
- Current approaches to the evaluation of measurement uncertainty in analysis
- Limitations in uncertainty evaluation under the ISO Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM)
- New approaches for expressing measurement uncertainty – large uncertainties and asymmetry
- Recent developments in uncertainty evaluation using validation and QC data
- Measurement uncertainty, conformity assessment and decision rules in ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Measurement uncertainty and regulation
- Software for measurement uncertainty evaluation
- Planning and accreditation of sampling under ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- New directions for international guidance – the future of the GUM
*Subject to contributions