- Jun 22, 2020 at 1:00pm to Jun 26, 2020 at 5:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Online: live, instructor-led virtual classroom training
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom, is totally interactive with small group sizes so plenty of opportunities to a
- Created by: Alana Thompson
- Tags: training, cpd, anthias, online, virtual classroom, gc-ms
- Jun 24, 2020 to Jun 25, 2020
- Location: Royal Society of Chemistry, London Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA
A message from Julian Braybrook, the Government Chemist:
I have been monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 carefully and am committed to the precautions we as a country must take to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Following the rec
- Created by: Secretariat
- Tags: government chemist