- Oct 19, 2020 at 13:00 to Oct 22, 2020 at 17:45 UTC+01
- Location: Online: live, instructor-led virtual classroom training
This live online training course looks at how to choose the GC & GC-MS techniques for an application, set-up the instrument, how to develop & optimise methods and then finally how to maintain & troubleshoot the instrument, techniques and method.
- Created by: Alana Thompson
- Tags: anthias, training, cpd, gc, gc-ms, virtual classroom
- Oct 22, 2020 at 14:00 UTC+01 to Dec 3, 2020 at 14:30 UTC0
- Location: Online
Hosted by Tim Sandle, RSSL’s complimentary sterility webinar series continues with three new sessions to guide you through the complexities around COVID-19 prevention measures, best practices for cleaning and sterility testing.
COVID-19 PREVENTION ME
- Created by: Christine Yarnall
- Tags: sterile, tim sandle, coronavirus, covid-19, gmp, pharma, online, training, disinfection, cleaning
- Oct 22, 2020 from 14:30 to 15:30 UTC+01
- Location: VIRTUAL EVENT
Molecular Spectroscopy Group Online Seminar SeriesWe are proudly launching a programme of monthly online seminars, with national and international speakers selected from both established and early-career scientists. Our aim is that this programme wi
- Created by: Secretariat