The one day training course is aimed at analysts who need to evaluate data or carry out tasks such as method validation and uncertainty estimation. Call +44 (0)20 8943 7631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, quoting TRSTAT46.
The course focuses on the practical application of statistical techniques and is suitable for those with limited or no prior
experience of statistics.
This course will help you:
- Understand some of the most important statistical concepts used by analytical scientists
- Calculate the most commonly used statistical parameters
- Carry out significance tests to identify differences between sets of data
- Use linear regression in calibration
- Use Excel functions for the analysis of data
The course will cover:
- Introduction to statistics
- Significance testing: t- and F-tests
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Linear regression
- Control charts