This course provides an introduction for absolute beginners to Gas Chromatography (GC) and Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
GC-MS. The course will cover the what, why, where, when and how of GC & GC-MS:
- What is gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, a GC or GC-MS?
- How would you use them? How do they work and what is available?
- Why would you use them? How would they help solve your problems and what answers could they give?
- When would you use them? What types of analytes and samples can you use them for?
- Where would you use them? Which applications to answer what questions?
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
For more information and to register, visit: https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/AB-GC