CAMS Fellowship Awards 2019
The CAMS fellowship awards for 2019 have been announced. The purpose of the award is to assist early career analytical chemists within 5 years of their first full-time junior academic appointment at a UK or Irish HEI to establish their own independent analytical science research identity. Congratulations to this year’s recipients:
- Dr Alice Bowen, University of Manchester, Optical control of spin-labels for dipolar EPR of multi-spin systems.
- Dr Zoe Hall, Imperial College London, Mapping cancer metabolism in time and space.
- Dr Niamh O'Boyle, Trinity College Dublin, Analysis of Skin Lipids in Contact Allergy by Mass Spectrometry.
- Dr Nuria Tapia-Ruiz, Lancaster University, Operando EXAFS studies on battery materials.
- Dr Maya Al-Sid-Cheikh, University of Surrey, Tracking nanoplastic particles in biological tissue
Thank you to the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund for supporting these fellowships.