Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online and offline information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the CAMS website and and included a link to this page where personally identifiable information may be requested.
To protect the privacy of network members and the Network itself, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting membership or making corrections.
The information we collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the CAMS website.
The personal information collected can be:
- Name (first and surname)
- Professional skills and field of expertise
- CAMS interest
The way we use information
- Your profile can be viewed by other CAMS Members only in the case you have confirmed this when signing up to become a CAMS Member.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when registering to complete the registration process and to communicate with you.
- We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive or to broadcast messages from CAMS to all members. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com