Having problems with your HPLC? Check this trouble shooting guide.
A one-day launch meeting for the CAMS-UK Industry Steering Panel is being held on Thursday 03 May 2018.
At the meeting the CAMS-UK project will be outlined, followed by an interactive workshop designed to help shape both the top training thematic areas which would be most impactful for the Analytical Measurement community (cross-sector) as well as the top measurement challenges in the following themes:
- Point of Use, Sensors and Photonics,
- Data Analytics
- Complex Mixtures, Separation and Detecti
The Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund (ACTF) exists to promote, assist and extend the science and study of Analytical Chemistry. It has achieved this over many years in part through supporting research and investigation into all aspects of analytical chemistry development and by establishing and maintaining fellowships and studentships. These activities are closely aligned with the aims of CAMS-UK. Over several months, the CAMS-UK project has been discussed within the Royal Society of Chemistry
The timeline to the formal launch of CAMS-UK projects and training programmes in January 2019 has been announced.
The project journey to date has included the following notable activities:
- 19 Feb 2018: Meeting held by Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund in Burlington House, Piccadilly, London for Academic Institutions to hear more about the project and indicate interest in engagement;
- 8 Feb 2018: Current Tier 1 academic institutions meet to co-ordinate a CDT bid as part of Martin Synge Institute offerings;
- Jan 2018: Membership draft agreement finalised;
- Jan 2018: Current Tier 1 academic institutions meet
ACTF supports the case for CAMS-UK. Details of the 7 year support programme will be finalised in October 2017.
Alan Handley will present the case for CAMS-UK to the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund (ACTF) trustees on 10 August.
The ACTF supports strategic activities of the Royal Society of Chemistry's Analytical Division in the areas of education & training and research.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.